At Joyland, we pride ourselves on being problem solvers and our team works hard to meet deadlines seamlessly, working closely with all parties to iron out any challenges along the way.
Joyland’s Team Always Gets Off to a Strong Start
We do this through careful planning in the early stages of a project and by being flexible and responsive to problems throughout the development process. Joyland’s team always gets off to a strong start by researching, vetting and hiring the best vendors for repairs, new construction and major renovation projects.
We’re also intensely “hands-on” throughout repair and development projects. We do much more than just make occasional “spot checks.” Instead, we visit sites on a consistent basis to make sure repairs and new construction are following specifications and staying on schedule.
- Aiding the planning and bidding process
- Working with the client to select the proper professionals
- Analysis and recommendations during preconstruction phase
- Coordinating work between residents and contractors
- Negotiating contracts, material prices and change orders
- Obtaining/approving the correct amount of insurance coverage
- Obtaining indemnification agreements
- Monitoring and verifying progress and payments
- Punch list preparation/administration
In addition, Joyland provides our clients with services seldom offered by property management firms. Our experienced staff helps clients set up Limited Liability Corporations (LLCs), assists with deed and title recordings, and even multi-note recordings.
We can offer these services because we have both a CPA and an attorney on our staff.
Joyland Management understands that successful project supervision is about more than construction; it involves collaborating with residents, coop/condo boards and other essential parties to manage their expectations, address their concerns and make the sure the process runs as closely to plan as possible.
Visit our Property Showcase page to see a few examples of the transformative building renovations our team has supervised over the past few years.